-->
Abrajelyoum Abrajelyoum

آخر الأخبار

جاري التحميل ...

What do you do to love your partner

What do you do to love your partner
What do you say to feel your love





Each of the towers has many ways to reach and kidnap the heart of loved ones and actions must occur to show their feelings and feelings and vary between the towers.

Pregnancy, serious, cancer, bulimia, balance and scorpion
What do these towers to love the partner ????
1 - Permanent and noticeable approach from the partner of the longest times.
2 - The question is always over.
3 - Find what he likes and appreciate him.
4 - Stand side by side in all problems and times of distress.

What do you say to feel you and your love (some warm sentences)
And I filled my bewilderment of you, so that my spirit had no place and place to dwell in it
Nightmare kills me without you I see your face in the sky A moon and a star around you
Someday you will be my master and relax the mind thinking about you
Your eyes will still love me no matter what you are in front of me


Lion, Aquarius, bull, whale, bow and virgin

What do these towers to love the partner ????
1 - spend with him beautiful times in romantic places
2 - beautiful looks
3 - You will make him happy
4 - spend with him moments full of courage and vitality
5 - draw attention to your shape and appearance

What do you say to feel you and your love (some warm sentences)

This short age does not satisfy my sense of you and I want you in paradise
I am not in front of you now, but in fact you are everything I always see
Your eyes are my country and your heart is a homeland. Let me travel to your true homeland

التعليقات



جميع الحقوق محفوظة

Abrajelyoum

2016